Cash Five offers an exciting set of prizes six days a week. If you win, you get a single payout in cash. It’s the fastest way to becoming a lottery winner! Get your Texas Cash 5 tickets online and get in the race! It only takes matching 5 numbers to win the jackpot! Here’s everything you need to know about the rules of the Texas Cash 5, what you can win, and how to get there!
What are the Cash Five rules?
The rules of the Cash 5 Texas are very straight forward:
- Choose 5 numbers from 1 to 35
- Match all 5 of them to win the Cash 5 jackpot
- Match 2, 3, or 4 of them to win the Cash 5 secondary prizes
That’s all you have to do to play this exciting Texan lottery! For each ticket you buy, you have to choose a set of 5 numbers. You can select them manually or you go for a Quick Pick ticket, which gives you a random combination of numbers.
How to play Cash Five online?
You can play Cash 5 online on theLotter, the world-leading online messenger service. You never have to wait in line at the lottery retailer’s office ever again!
Time needed: 7 minutes.
You can complete your Cash Five purchase in a matter of clicks by following these 3 simple steps:
- Set up an account on theLotter
Start by setting up a theLotter account. It will take you just a few seconds and registering is free.
- Go to the Texas Cash Five 5 play page & choose your numbers
Once you will have a private account, you will need to choose your numbers online in the grid, manually or via Quick Pick. There are 35 numbers from which you need to select 5. If these 5 numbers match the winning ones, you scoop the jackpot of the Cash five lottery.
- Make the purchase online
You are in the game! Once you have selected the numbers, it will only remain to finalize the purchase by choosing the payment method of your choice.
The advantages of playing Texas Cash 5 online
Playing Cash Five online is not only more convenient, but it also offers you some amazing advantages. The Texas Cash 5 offers 6 draws a week and the best strategy you can use to win it is to be in every one of those 6 draws. Here’s where theLotter comes in. The platform has two offers that can give your game a huge boost:
- Multi-Draws – You can play ahead up to 52 draws in the Texas Cash 5 and you even get a discount.
- Subscriptions – Never miss another Cash Five draw by opting for a subscription. It comes with every 7th ticket free of charge
When are the Texas Cash 5 draws?
The Texas Cash 5 draws are held six days a week: from Monday to Saturday, at 22:12, CT. Please note that you can’t buy Cash 5 tickets during the draw break, which takes place between 22:02 and 22:15, CT.
Texas Cash Five prizes
The Texas Cash 5 offers 4 prizes in total, including the jackpot. All the prizes have a fixed amount for each draw, including the jackpot, which is $25,000. Cash 5 prizes are all paid out in a single installment in cash.
These prizes may not be the size of those in the Texas Powerball, but they are certainly worth playing for. The Cash 5 prizes also come with exponentially better odds than those in most lotteries. Here is the full set of prizes in the game and the chances you stand at winning them:
|Prize||Match||Amount||Odds of Winning|
|4th Prize||⚪⚪||Free Cash 5 Ticket||1:8|
What are the odds of winning Texas Cash 5?
Every Texas Cash 5 ticket you buy offers you a 1 in 324,632 chance of winning the jackpot. Compared to the Texas Lotto or the Texas Two Step, that is a much higher chance of becoming a lottery winner. The Cash 5 lottery holds draws from Monday to Saturday, which means that you also have more chances to get in the game with your lucky numbers.
The Texas Cash 5 Jackpot vs. Other Jackpots
- In most lotteries, jackpots have a guaranteed starting amount and then, after each rollover (a draw with no jackpot winners), the amount increases. In some lotteries, there is also a maximum amount that the jackpot can reach (the jackpot cap). The Texas Cash 5 jackpot has a fixed amount for each draw. Every time, from Monday to Friday, the first prize is of $25,000.
- Other lotteries, like the Texas Powerball, have pari-mutuel jackpots. This means that the full amount of the first prize is split evenly between the winners, should there be more than one winning ticket. But in the Texas Cash 5, the $25,000 can be paid out in full to up to 3 winners. If there are more than 3 jackpot winners in the same draw, they will get an even share of the jackpot cap, which is $75,000.
- In most games, jackpot winners have to choose between getting the full amount of their prize in up to 30 yearly installments (the annuity option) or getting a much smaller amount with the cash payout option. This is where the Cash 5 jackpot stands out because the fixed amount of $25,000 is paid out in a single installment and in cash.
Latest Texas Cash 5 results
Take a look at the latest Texas Cash 5 results right here. See if you’ve matched the 5 winning numbers! Below you can see the results of the past 10 draws:
How to check your Cash Five tickets?
Checking your Texas Cash 5 tickets is really simple:
- if you guessed right the 5 numbers then you scoop Cash Five’s jackpot!
Remember that you can win the secondary prizes by matching any 2, 3, or 4 of the 5 winning numbers. The order of the numbers does not matter in the game, so as long as you have them on your ticket, you are a winner!
Texas Cash Five FAQ
If you match 4 of the winning numbers in Cash 5, you win the second prize in the game, which is fixed at $350.
Yes, you do. With 2 correct numbers on your ticket, you win the fourth prize in the game, which is a free Cash 5 ticket.
No, it does not. Matching 1 number only does not qualify you for any of the prize categories in the Texas Cash 5.